I'm way behind in my blogging. In November, my sister, Laurie, came to town so that we could throw her a baby shower before air travel became a no-no during her third trimester.
Here are some fun pictures that we took during her visit.
Our first outing with Laurie was to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. Peter was sooooo excited!
Above: There is a little tunnel for the kids to crawl through. Pete wouldn't go in without us!
Above: This is the greatest tunnel ever!
Above: Peter wouldn't climb on the dinosaur himself, but he wanted everyone else to!
We also went with Aunt Laurie to the Discovery Gateway children's museum. It was the first time Peter had ever been...and it was made even better by the fact that Aunt Laurie joined us.
Laurie was only in town for about six days. It went by way too fast. Six days just isn't enough! But we're grateful that we got to visit her for even that long! The shower was a success too. It was so good to see Laurie. We won't see her again until June...and then we'll both have two four month old babies! Crazy!
Oh! I love that you blogged about me! I wish I was closer by so I could come play with you and Pete all the time. That little guy is just too cute for his own good. It was hard to say goodbye to him because he changes so much between my visits. I can't wait to come out again in June and stay for a few weeks with our little twin cousins!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun having you here. I miss you and the Texas Mackays. Pete makes everything an adventure. I'll say that for him. It will be really fun to see all three of the boy cousins together in June. And they can play outside...even better. Pete loves the outdoors.
ReplyDeleteCute bellies! And we love the Gateway museum too. My kids can't get enough of the place! So much fun. Glad that you got to spend some time with your sister. It's sad to be so far away!
ReplyDelete