Friday, April 22, 2011

Those Hard to Capture Smiles


I have been on a quest the past month to try and capture via picture or video Jonathan's sweet smiles. It is not an easy task to capture a newborn's smiles.

As soon as a camera's flash goes off, the smile is gone...and if you don't use a flash, the picture is blurry. And somehow, every child (baby or older) seems to lose focus when a camera or video camera is brought out.

Jonathan was super smiley this morning. As soon as I came back with Peter's breakfast, I looked down at Jonathan and he was beaming at me. He just looked overjoyed and tickled pink to see me. I rushed for my camera and got some sweet videos and pictures. His really big smiles were past by the time I got the camera, but he shared some of his sweet, content smiles with me. I hope you enjoy them too!

Oh, and in my defense, in the video, there is a blanket on one of the couches (that makes things look rather messy and trashy). That is because Peter likes to play "night, night" and I am constantly making up "beds" for him to go night night in. That particular bed was leftover from the night before.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love the smiles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Johnny! What a sweet smile. Seriously having your baby smile at you is pure joy! And I hate missing even one. It's the greatest

    ReplyDelete