Above: Yes, I admit it, I bought those Muppet toys long before I got married.
Above: Mom bought this rug for Peter's room. It fit in perfectly.
Above: My Aunt Theresa gave us that rocking horse. It had a catchy little song that it played..."I'm a little pony, clippety clop, clippety clop. Such a little pony, clippety clop, clippety clop."
As I am writing this in 2015, I am fully aware of the fact that since we moved out of this little house when Peter was only three months old, Peter never got to use this room. It actually kind of breaks my heart. This was such a perfect room...everything you could hope for in a nursery for your baby. I really loved how it turned out. After we moved out, the walls (my sister's hard work) were immediately painted over. So the only proof of this beautiful little nursery are these pictures I took in the hopes of being able to recreate this room one day (which never happened). Part of me will always miss this room and the lost opportunity to share memories with my first baby there.












I'm glad you got pictures of it. It was really so sweet.
ReplyDelete