Sunday, February 21, 2016

February, Part 3: Jr. Jazz

Peter participated in Jr. Jazz again this season. He just keeps getting better and better at basketball (and all sports, really). This kid is a natural athlete. We had a lot of fun going to the games!



Above: Jeremiah coached Pete's Jr. Jazz team this season.



Above: Johnny was happy whenever his friend, Little Luke, was there (his brother was on Pete's team). If Little Luke wasn't there, this is what the games were like for Johnny:




Above: I didn't remember to bring my good camera until the last game of the season. Jeremiah had a business trip that day, so another one of the dad's subbed in as coach.


Above: Grandpa Niel and Nammy came to provide backup for me.


Above: Dan thought watching Peter play basketball was pretty interesting.


Above: I love when he leans back like that to look behind him. What a cutie.



Above: This kid is FAST!





Above: Annnnd, just like that, the season is over. I love the joyful exuberance of all the kids in this picture.

1 comment: