Above: Despite the boys having destroyed my make-up earlier in the day, we decided to go up to Snowbird for Oktoberfest. Then again, maybe it was simply because we all needed to get out of the house after the morning we had. We had been checking the weather and it said there would be a 20 percent chance of rain. We decided to take our chances. It was pretty nice until right before we got into the tent to get our dinner. Then a torrential downpour was unleashed on us. We got into the tent just in time. The downpour lasted throughout dinner.
Above: Johnny was pretty comfortable on Daddy's shoulders while we ate.
Above: Peter had developed a healthy appetite and actually ate his dinner. Wow.
Above: Handsome husband.
Above: There is my sweet Johnny!
Above: Posing with Mom. I had to make a trip to the store during the boys' nap time for mascara. As for the lipstick (since I can only use Mary Kay due to my sensitive lips), I had to use a Q-tip to dig lipstick out of the tube. Yay!
Above: There was a nice man there who made cool things out of balloons. Peter asked for a pirate sword and got a fun hat.
Above: Johnny got a puppy. Here is how much of a mom I am. When I asked the guy to make it, I said, "Could you make him a doggie?" Ha ha! I mean, who (besides a mom) would call a dog or a puppy a "doggie?"
Above: I don't condone beer drinking, but Jeremiah wanted me to take this picture.
Above: My buff husband.
Above: Johnny back on his perch.
Above: Luckily the rain let up after dinner so that we could make it back to our van before it started up again. Otherwise, we would have been drenched.
Above: Checking out the cones.
Above: On our way home after a successful Oktoberfest.
So lucky that the rain stopped!
ReplyDelete