Above: The day after our Lagoon day, we had everyone up to our house for dinner (since Nammy wasn't able to hold dinner at her house that day). It was a beautiful night and we had some fun together outside.
Above: That baby Grant sure is a cute guy!
Above: Aunt Robin is so much fun to play with!
Above: I got the Pixar Cars track out for Johnny one day while Peter was in school.
Above: Johnny loves Cars and he was a happy little guy!
Above: We moved the track upstairs to the landing for the boys to play with. I have no idea why the guys are wearing coats here.
Above: We put up our Halloween decorations a bit early. I usually wait until the 1st of October, but we did it early this year.
Above: Of course, to Peter, Halloween means putting on costumes. :) It will be a sad day when this 2T costume (that he refused to wear the year I actually bought it for him) no longer fits him.
Above: Admiring our decorations.
Above: We added a spider and some flying bats...and later, some spider webs (though they aren't pictured here).
Above: The boys love it when Jonas comes to play. It was "red" day at Peter's preschool, so that is why they are all wearing red.
Above: Thanks, Laurie, for telling me about washable crayons. I was upstairs printing some Halloween coloring pages for the boys when Peter decided to get "creative." I didn't want to condone his actions, but the little face on this guy that he drew was just too cute!
Above: Jonathan isn't quite as into coloring as Peter is, but he is starting to enjoy it more and more.
Above: This is what I look like after a shower when my eye make-up doesn't come off completely before I get out. Scaaaaaary!
Above: We took a little family night and went to look at the decorations and costumes at a Halloween store.
Above: Peter showing us his Thor pose.
Halloween is just around the corner...but there is still a lot to blog before then!
You guys love Halloween! Almost as much as Christmas!
ReplyDelete