On our first day, we went to see Winchester House. The history of Winchester House has always fascinated me. You can read about it here.
The next day, we went to a fun Egyptian museum called the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum. You can find the information here.
Above: Sleepy Sarah.
The next day, we went to the Oakland Temple followed by a trip to Muir Woods.
Above: Into the visitors' center to change our clothes so we can head to Muir Woods.
Our final day of our honeymoon, we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was actually super cold outside, but the aquarium was so beautiful!
Above: Brrrrrr!
Above: I am not going to lie, we ate with reckless abandon on our honeymoon. I probably put on between 5-7 pounds. No kidding. Then the holidays happened and I put on a few more pounds. I didn't lose all of that weight until April...which was coincidentally around the same time that I got pregnant with Peter.
Above: A vacation isn't a vacation until you have gotten some pancakes at McDonald's. I'm sorry. It just isn't. Jeremiah actually stopped at a gas station and asked someone where the nearest McDonald's was (we were on our way back home) so that we could get breakfast there.
Above: Now we can go home. :)
It was a really great honeymoon. Such a fun trip. Maybe one day, we will make it back there again.
















































































It does look like a fun trip. The McDonald's thing comes from your dad. I never, ever, never feel the need to eat at McDonald's. :)
ReplyDeleteIs that Muir Garden tree thing in Vertigo?
i concur with mother. I also could make it the rest of my life without eating at McDonalds.
ReplyDeleteIts fun to look back at your pictures. You really look exactly the same! Beautiful as always :)