Above: "Painting" the house (using paintbrushes and water).
Above: I had the boys "painting" over Johnny's chalk artwork. :)
Above: They had a good time and thought it was a lot of fun...and I got the chalk cleaned off of my house!
Above: Date night! Wow, these are so few and far between...sometimes I forget we even have them. Nammy watched the boys so we could go to The Desert Star Playhouse and see Calamity Jane.
Above: Perhaps Jeremiah's mustache was in honor of the western theme of the play...but that is one filthy mustache.
Above: Enjoying a trip to the Church History Museum on Temple Square.
Above: Checking out the ship bunk bed situation.
Above: They have a really fun kid section at the museum.
Above: Just going fishing.
Above: Fishing teamwork.
Above: I love when these guys work together.
Above: I know these next few pictures are all pretty similar, but I wish I could create a slideshow of them. The expressions on Jeremiah's face are priceless. I know the conversation went something like, "Smile for the camera...please stop playing in the water..." repeat (each repetition with some added frustration and lack of listening on the part of our boys).
Above: Who wants to pose for a picture when there is water to play with?
Above: Playing in Grandpa Mackay's pool and enjoying Aunt Emily's inflatable pool chair.
Above: Ahhh...comfy.
Above: This guy loves to swim and dive.
Above: Pool time before dinner time at Dad's house.
Above: Canon ball!
Above: Splash!
Above: For these next three pictures, part of me wants to smile and laugh and the other part of me wants to tense up and wait for someone to get hurt and start crying.
Above: Luckily, no one got hurt this time around.
Above: Sean loves to pull silly faces for pictures.
Above: Swimming lesson time! Peter had four weeks of swimming lessons and Johnny had two weeks.
Above: Johnny played coy and shy so that he could be held during the whole swimming lesson. So, he had a blast, but I'm not sure he learned all that much.
Above: Johnny put up a fight every single day we went...but then he refused to get out of the pool and leave every single day too. Plus, he is constantly asking me when he gets to take swimming lessons again.
Above: Peter got to graduate to the next class up. He is doing an awesome job with swimming.
Above: One night while Jeremiah was out of town, I took the boys to the parachute park to watch everyone land.
Above: We went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity with my cousin, Chrissy, and her kids. The boys especially love playing on the Noah's Ark splash part.
Above: Waiting for the fountain so he can stamp on it.
Above: I wish his head wasn't cut off here, but I still love this picture.
Above: Picture perfect Johnny.
Above: Letting the sun do the work of drying.
Above: They love climbing on this spiderweb-like jungle gym.
Above: This beautiful rainbow after a rainy Monday afternoon inspired us to have a family home evening about Noah.
Above: We had a really wet summer (probably a result of the super dry winter we had). It made for some really beautiful rainbows.
Above: Another outing to Grandpa Mackay's house.
Above: Sweet cousins, Johnny and Thomas.
Above: Sweet cousin Caroline.
Above: What a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment