Above: Johnny at his preschool Valentine's party frosting his heart sugar cookie.
Above: Yum!
Above: Checking out our Valentine's goodies.
Above: I asked Johnny to say, "Cheese" and smile for the camera. This is what I got. This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. "Cheese" really isn't the most effective word to say to get someone to smile for a picture.
Above: After my second doctor's appointment and once I reached the 12 week mark and we heard a healthy heartbeat, my doctor gave me the go ahead to make my pregnancy public. We told the boys on Valentine's Day that they were going to have a baby brother by giving them blue and green baby bottles filled with baby Oreo cookies. We told them it was a riddle and that they needed to guess what it meant. They couldn't figure it out...so we told them that they were going to have a baby brother. The next few pictures show the realization that comes across Peter's face as the news sinks in.
Above: Johnny was more interested in his candy than the fact that we had just told him that he was going to have a new baby brother in a few months.
Above: Peter was pretty excited though!
Above: Jeremiah asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day. I told him I would love some carnations. Jeremiah got home late the night before Valentine's Day from a business trip and he surprised me with these beauties.
Above: They lived for a long time and brightened my kitchen up. I love carnations! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Carnations were my mom's favorite flower. She could never get enough of them. They are hard to find now and the store bought ones never have quite the same spicy scent that home grown ones have.
ReplyDelete